Tue, Apr 28 2009
File size: 2.1MB
Trail User Survey Workbook: How to Conduct a Survey and Win Support for Your Trail
The purpose of this manual is to help you implement a trail user survey and determine the economic impact that your trail has on your community. Let’s begin by looking at the steps involved in a survey project.
- Establish the goals of the project – what do you want to learn?
- Determine who you want to interview
- Choose a data collection methodology
- Create your questionnaire
- Collect the data – ask the questions
- Analyze the data
- Produce a report